Martindale Electrical Tester ET5
The Martindale ET5 is a comprehensive, compact testing tool that is perfect for any practising electrician.
The ET5 to able detect the presence of voltage thanks to a built-in voltage detector. It can then be used to measure AC/DC voltage, resistance, AC/DC current, frequency, continuity and diode.
The ET5 is an upgraded version of Martindale's ET4, so includes a few additional functions that are exclusive to this model. These include temperature measurements from -35 to 500 degrees C, capacitance measurements and a duty cycle mode.
The Martindale ET5 also includes autoranging test results, a data hold function and an auto shut down which will activate when the tester is left idle.
Martindale ET5 Electrical Tester Key Features
• Voltage (AC/DC) measurements
• AC/DC current measurements
• Resistance measurements
• Temperature, capacitance and duty cycle measurements
• Continuity measurements
• Frequency measurements
• Current/voltage and frequency/voltage can be measured at same time
• Non-contact voltage detector
• Data hold function
• Auto power off when left idle
• Martindale ET5 Multifunctional Electrical Tester
• TL17 Test Leads
• K-Type Thermocouple
• Soft Carrying Case
• 9V Battery